FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Placing an order for your design requirements is a straightforward process in 2adprostore :
- Here, first time users will be asked to register in the site. You can also register using your Facebook and Google+ id. Existing users can log into their account using the login button.
- Next, you will be taken to the shopping cart where you can check the price of the creatives you are ordering.
- Select the number of versions you need and add the product to your cart (you may also choose multiple designs in the same manner).
- Once you have added the product to the shopping cart click on the “Go to Brief” link.
- Here, you will be asked to enter the creative brief form which includes the Project Title, Selection of the Industry, description of the company/project. You can also upload reference images, logos and the copy of the project. If you place multiple creative orders you will need to provide creative brief’s for each order.
- After the creative brief is filled, you will be prompted to pay for the order using debit card, credit card or PayPal.
- After the payment procedure is completed you can review the order payment and once the creative is ready for proof, login to your 2adprostore account to check the creative.
To process a design order we need input about the creative specifications you desire. To begin with, we will need the size of the creative, number of versions and format you are looking for. If the design team needs to use a specific logo, image, color or design, you will need to upload this file in the creative order form. Any text that needs to be incorporated in the graphic needs to be given in the creative brief. You can also give us reference images or creatives as well. Click here to view a sample Creative Brief.
A Creative brief lists the specifications of the work order that our design team will use to complete your order. It includes:
- The number of creatives for each category
- The size of each creative
- Any text you would like us to include in the project
- Logos that need to be used
- Any reference images/files that the designer needs to check before starting the project.
Log on to your account in 2adprostore and click on My orders. Here, you will find a listing of all the orders you have placed with the store, along with the status of each work order.
Once the order is completed an automated email will be sent to the user. You can logon to 2adprostore and check the status of your order and download the creatives.
Once an order is completed, you can download the projects from your 2adprostore account, review them, revise them and give your feedback online.
The cost of each design service is displayed on the product category page. Standard delivery prices are listed there, yet you have several options you can select depending on your needs like rush delivery and, next day delivery.
Our design team will deliver your creative orders within 48 hours or less. (Excluding weekends and holidays). If you place your orders before 6 PM your local time, your project will be delivered on the second business day by 8 AM your local time.
The timeline for designing websites and other custom projects of complex nature will be determined and communicated to you after the design team studies the scope of the project, and the workflow status will be updated.
Please note that standard delivery of an order will be 2nd business day excluding weekends. Each product is entitled to have 2 free revisions.
Delivery Type Pricing Overnight delivery-12 hours Product cost plus 50% Next day delivery-24 hours Product cost plus 25% 2nd day delivery - Paid revisions Product cost plus 25%
Customer can rush the job by clicking on the check box next to one of the Rush options.
Delivery Type Pricing Overnight delivery-12 hours Product cost plus 50% Next day delivery-24 hours Product cost plus 25%
All your completed orders will have a link named ‘Revise’ in your 2adprostore account. Click on the link and attach a document indicating the changes you would like us to make and include any feedback.
Registration is mandatory because it helps to track the status of the order, review and download the creatives using your online account. Your online account in 2adprostore also enables you to communicate with the design team about your expectations and offer feedback.
For completed orders, you will be able to download all native files for 3 months and output files for 13 months.
If your check out process is incomplete, then you can easily cancel the order. Our design team works on the orders that are received immediately so as to have them delivered within the 48-hour timeline. Orders that are placed and processed cannot be cancelled.